Become a Member
If I’m a PTO Member, do I have to attend meetings, volunteer at PTO events or serve on the PTO Board?
- No. Being a PTO Member simply gives you the right to vote for any motion made at a regular PTO meeting.
- You are not ever required to attend meetings or volunteer. However, we do think there is great value in serving as a volunteer at our school and we hope that everyone will take the opportunity to make a difference if it fits in your schedule. Click here to find out more about volunteering.
- Regular PTO meetings offer parent education, so we hope you will attend if these fit your schedule.
What are the Membership dues used for and why is it important to join?
- 100% of your membership dues go directly to the TCES PTO.
- PTO helps fund many things needed by our school including technology, field trip scholarships, enrichment programs and more.
- Click here to take a look at what we've been able accomplish over the years with your support.
Why should I join PTO?
- PTO helps join TCES staff members, teachers and hundreds of parents in our Tega Cay Community as partners and advocates in our children’s education.
- Plus, as a member, you will receive first dibs on the Spirit Rock Rental.
TCES PTO Annual Membership dues
- $15 for a family
- $10 for an individual
- $5 for TCES Faculty/Staff
PTO memberships are only available online. Online form will be available on Thursday, August 10.