What is Titan Ice?
Titan ice is a tasty treat fundraiser for the TCES PTO. This fun blue frozen dessert is from Bruster's and is Smart Snack approved, gluten, dairy, egg and nut free and made from apple juice. The cost is $24 for the whole year. Half of the proceeds from all orders go directly back to the PTO. Titan Ice is distributed outside of the cafeteria the last ten minutes of lunch to all of those that participate.
Dates to be given out are below. They are the first in school Thursdays of the month this year. The cost is $24 and ORders Have to Be in By September 27 for the rest of this school year.
First Thursday of Every Month
- September 5
- October 3
- November 7
- December 5
- January 9
- February 6
- March 5
- April 2
order INFORMATION - order and pay online only
- You must be a PTO member to order Titan Ice.
- Online orders only - we will not be accepting cash or check payments, no exceptions.
- No monthly orders
- Go to our Forms page to order
- We have volunteers that spend three hours handing out over 500 Titan Ice orders each month. They have both a grade level/teacher list and also an alphabetical list of students. Teachers also have a class list.
- First - Be sure that your student's information is up to date on the PTO website. We have a lot of students that do not have the most current information. We need you to update your child's grade and teacher information each year so we have the most up to date information or there is just no way to know who is receiving Titan Ice.
- Secondly, please let your child know that you have ordered Titan Ice for them. That way they know to go up and get their treat when their class is called.
- From this website, go to the 'Online Forms' tab
- This will take you the online registration page
- Click on the 'Family Information' form and update
- Titan Ice is distributed OUTSIDE of the cafeteria. However, it can still be eaten INSIDE of the cafeteria. (This is due to a FM School District Nutrition Policy change)
- Each teacher is given a list of students in their class that have ordered Titan Ice.
- 10 minutes before the end of each lunch period, the students that ordered Titan Ice, will be called (by name) to the lost and found area just outside of the cafeteria. This is where volunteers will be distributing Titan Ice. Students can get their Titan Ice and then head back into the cafeteria to eat it.
- If your child is on a grade level field trip the date of Titan Ice we will work with teachers to coordinate Titan Ice distribution.
Please contact Titan Ice Committee Chair, Calla Wilcox email@example.com.