What is Titan Ice?
Here is the plan for 2020/21...
Titan ice is a tasty treat fundraiser for the TCES PTO. This fun blue frozen dessert is from Bruster's and is Smart Snack approved, gluten, dairy, egg and nut free and made from apple juice. This year it will be delivered to your child's classroom.
The cost is $24 for the whole year. Half of the proceeds from all orders go directly back to the PTO.
* For virtual students who purchase Titan Ice, Brusters is providing a designated punch card that can be redeemed once every month, through April. We will mail these punch cards to you once we have them.
* Punchcards will be given to in-person students ONLY in the event of school closure, and will be able to be used through April.
DISTRIBUTION DATES: 2020-21
Titan Ice Tuesday this year
- October 13th
- November 10th
- December 8th
- January 12th
- February 9th
- March 9th
- April 13th
order INFORMATION - order and pay online only
- You must be a PTO member to order Titan Ice.
- Online orders only - we will not be accepting cash or check payments, no exceptions.
- No monthly orders
- Go to our Forms page to order
- We have volunteers (administration will do this for us this year; 2020-21) that spend hours handing out over 500 Titan Ice orders each month. They have both a grade level/teacher list and also an alphabetical list of students. Teachers also have a class list.
- First - Be sure that your student's information is up to date on the PTO website. We have a lot of students that do not have the most current information. We need you to update your child's grade and teacher information each year so we have the most up to date information or there is just no way to know who is receiving Titan Ice.
- Secondly, please let your child know that you have ordered Titan Ice for them. That way they know to go up and get their treat when their class is called.
- From this website, go to the 'Online Forms' tab
- This will take you the online registration page
- Click on the 'Family Information' form and update
Please contact email@example.com and put Titan Ice in your subject line.