It is simply amazing what we can all do when we come together and accomplish great things!
Thank you for supporting the PTO and continuing to help keep TCES a great place to learn!
In the past 3 years the TCES PTO funded the following (and more):
- Playground turf
- The electronic sign out front
- Bike racks
- 30 Google glasses @ $10,000
- A percentage of Titan Fun Run funds are always given to all TCES teachers and support staff to use for direct classroom needs
- Grade level donations for classroom/program supplies
- $10,000+ per year for Professional Development programs for teachers and staff
- Paid 100% of Flocabulary.
- Paid 100% of Literacy Pro.
- $1,800 for Flu Kits for each classroom (including a second round of electronics wipes distributed in early winter)
- $1000 towards Library needs
- $2500 towards equipment for PE classes
- $500 towards Music needs
- Agendas for all grade levels
- Paint for kindergarten
- Contributions to the STEAM, Kickball, and Chess Clubs
- Contributions to PE for Field Day and Safety Patrol celebrations
- Purchased a variety of items for Related Arts teachers, Reading and Math Specialists and GT and Special Education Teachers.
- Contributed to landscaping and outdoor beautification projects
- Teacher Appreciation activities and events
- Field trip scholarships for all grade levels
- STEAM budget allocation of $200 per grade level
- Die cuts for Kindergarten
- Class T Shirts for the Fun Run
- 3/4 of the funding is in place for our playground sunshade capital project ($20,000!)
- Funding for Watch DOGs (Dads of Great Students) kickoff parties
- Provided all of 4th & 5th grade students with bandanas for the Color Run - $251
- $150 Donation to the Tega Cay All Play Together Playground
- Funding and coordination of fun school community building activities: Movie Night, Holiday Market, Valentine Grams, Bookfair, School Dance, 5th Grade Graduation Party, Spirit Nights
Click here to learn more about our budget, the source of our funds and how we work together with TCES and our PTO Executive Board to determine how our funds are best allocated.