- The PTO Executive Board would like to thank everyone for making this year such a huge success!! Thank you to administration, teacher, parents and all our volunteers!!
- We also want to thank our Boosterthon team, Matt, #Hannah and Miranda Panda. You all put in hours of hard work that contributed to TCES reaching our pledged goal of $55,000!!
- Thank you to all the parent volunteers that helped with the 2 counts of all funds! We have collected 97% of pledged funds!!
- We are happy to report that this week the board gave each Homeroom teacher 15% of their classroom pledges which totaled to $13,795.35!!!! Teachers will use these funds for classroom supplies. The board also wrote checks for EVERY teacher for $300 to use towards their classroom libraries, which totaled $15,300!!
- An additional $7,000 was given to ALL full time and part time teachers in addition to use for classroom supplies. Administration and office staff was included.
thank you our 2017-2018 t-shirt sponsors!
- Because of the generosity of our T-shirt sponsors (all of whom are sponsoring for their second year), each student and teacher will be receiving a FREE Titan Fun Run T-shirt. Each teacher picks the color that their class will be wearing. The best part? After the Fun Run, these T-shirts are used as field trip T-shirts. This is a real money saver to both teachers and parents because they do not have to purchase field trip T-shirts!
- Thank you Emily Blank, our Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair and PTO Treasurer, for coordinating and securing all of these sponsors and T-shirts!
why do we partner with boosterthon?
- We partner with Boosterthon to help produce this fun, athletic, team building run. This is our third year partnering with Boosterthon. Our highly-trained Boosterthon team works hand in hand with the PTO, school administrators, teachers, students and parents to make this event a success for our school. For more information on Boosterthon, click here.
- Check out this video all about the Fun Run experience and why we continue partnering with Boosterthon year after year.