The PTO's funding comes from four main sources:
- Membership Dues
- Titan Fun Run powered by Boosterthon - typically held in September
- PTO Events & Fundraisers - Events, Spirit Store, Spirit Rock, Spirit/Restaurant Nights, Box Tops, Titan Ice, Loyalty Programs and etc
- Corporate sponsors and advertisers in the Titan Times newsletter and at our events
How are PTO funds spent?
- Almost all funds collected in a school year are spent in that same school year. A small reserve is typically set aside for the following year's start up expenses and funds may be set aside for multi-year capital projects if voted upon by the general membership.
- The PTO Executive Board works directly with the TCES school administration, teachers and staff to determine the biggest needs for our school and develop a "wish list" based upon those needs. Based on fund levels, we discuss and vote on what we feel are the most beneficial and impactful items. These items, along with our budget, are presented at our monthly meetings.
- PTO funds are also used to meet expenses for PTO events, committee needs and Titan Times newsletter printing and expenses.
2016/2017 TCES PTO Budget
- Click here to review our most current budget.