Sponsors & Community Partners
Tega Cay Elementary School PTO thanks our website sponsors and community partners!
Gold Hill Garden Club
The Gold Hill Garden Club created and installed the beautiful Carolina Fence Garden around our flag pole area. Both TCES and the TCES PTO partnered to provide the funds needed to bring in top soil for this area, but the TC Gardening Club provided all of the manpower and volunteer hours to bring this project to fruition.
- Split rail fence was a call from the State to fence in livestock in the late 1800's
- Yellow Jessamine - State flower
- Blue Granite - State stone
- Carolina Wren - State bird
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail - State butterfly
- Carolina Mantis - State insect
The garden has plants and hardscape representing these symbols and other plants to attract butterflies, hummingbirds and pollinators.
Thanks also to:
- John and Jean McDade - bluebird house
- Coltharp, Inc. - granite stone and rock
- Greg Helms - stone for pathway
- Dale and Liz Sine - sign and installation of fence
Gardening on the Cay
Gardening on the Cay keeps our front planters looking beautiful! They are also working on a butterfly garden with 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Rodgers. See below for the start of the project - 22 plantings. Now we're just waiting on the benches and plant markers. Special thanks to Tom Clark Landscaping and Site One. Stay tuned for more pictures!
We appreciate working with City Officials the Tega Cay Police Department and Tega Cay Fire Department on a variety of events throughout the year!