Customer Loyalty Programs
TCES is a part of several customer loyalty programs. Help our school earn money just simply by signing up and linking to the following programs. Earn money for TCES while you shop at your favorite grocery stores and online retailers.
You need to re-link your card each school year! Link your HT VIC card for TCES (#2771) at any Harris Teeter or online at http://www.harristeeter.com/community/together_in_education/link_to_your_school.aspx
Please note: If you have a Harris Teeter VIC card, we will automatically link your card to the Harris Teeter TIE program using the information provided on your TCES PTO website account. if you do not wish to be included, please email email@example.com
Publix Partners cards are available from the TCES office or the PTO office.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the TCES PTO every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the TCES PTO.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
How do I select to support TCES PTO when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select the Tega Cay Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Did you know that if you sell something on ebay, you can donate a percentage of the sale to the Tega Cay PTO? eBay Giving Works offers you many convenient and trusted ways to give to the Tega Cay Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization while on eBay. Click here to learn more and to add us as one of our favorite charities.
Your Travel Services, a local travel agency, supports TCES. If you book a trip through them they will donate 10% of their commission back to the school. Please click here for more information.
- Register to order fresh produce and local food items from local farmers! at www.catawbafreshmarket.com
- Our local dropoff point will be FleetFeet (1750 Highway 160) or 9Round (833 Stockbridge Drive in the Stockbridge Commons Shopping Center). Catawba Fresh Market customers can enter the front door and walk directly to the back of the store, and take the bag with their name on it out of a cooler.
- Delivery time will be from 4pm-7pm on Thursdays.
- Each customer will receive a Catawba Fresh Market bumper sticker in the bag of his/her first purchase.
- 5% of profits from anyone who selects the FleetFeet delivery point will go to TCES.
- Click here for more details!